The Top 10 Reasons why YOU should run the CV Half Marathon:
10. Many records will be set in this Inaugural year. Be the first to get your name in the books!
9. A sure-fired plan to meet your fitness goals for 2013 ahead of schedule.
8. Carbs become your friend, not your enemy.
7. Everyone knows someone affected by Autism, be a part of the search for a cure!
6. Everyone wins a cool Medal & the tech T-shirt.
5. Why run in the smelly city? Come breathe the fresh country air.
4. Crossing the finish line for a good cause & saying “I did it!” – What a feeling!
3. You can eat whatever you want after the race guilt free.
2. Less than 1% of the US population has ever completed a half marathon.
Be part of an elite group!
And the #1 Reason to run the CV Half Marathon…
1. A free Beer at the finish line!
Click to enlarge and see legs of race and elevation chart.
Packet Pick-up at
Friday May 16th 4pm – 7:30pm Ehrlich I-25 Kia, 10258 E I-25 Frontage Road, Longmont, CO 80504
Saturday May 17th (Race Day) 6:30am – 7:45am at Firestone Regional Sports Complex, 6850 Tilbury Ave. Firestone CO
*Online registration closes at midnight on 5/14/14. You may register in person at packet pickup location on Friday & on race day if space is available. Please bring cash or check for in person registration.
Race Start time: 8:00am MST
Finish Line Closes: Noon MST